Knowing when your system is due for required inspections and maintenance is vital to make sure your system is in working order and in keeping with local fire codes.
According to the NFPA 25, the baseline for all inspection, testing, and maintenance of water-based fire protection systems, the recommended schedule you should follow includes:
- Inspection of gauges and control valves in dry, wet pipe, pre-action and deluge systems
- Inspection of alarm devices, hydraulic nameplate and fire department connections
- Testing of alarm devices and main drain
- Inspection of hanger/seisic bracing, pipe and fittings, spare sprinklers, signage, and sprinklers
- Testing of main drain, water flow, fire pump, antifreeze solution, alarm devices, deluge, and pre-action valves
- Maintenance of valves and low point drains in dry pipe systems
To schedule service or to learn more about inspections, testing and maintenance, look no further than iProtection Systems.
iProtection is locally owned and operated and has been the trusted name in water-based fire protection systems in the Dallas/Fort Worth area since 2000.
Contact us to let us know how we can help your system with its regular maintenance!